Saturday, May 19, 2012
Thursday, May 12, 2011
I’m a wife and mother of 3. With 5 of us in our home, it is important to me to organize and clean our home every day. I do my best to keep our home clean, safe and free of germs. In the past, I used bleach to clean almost everything until one day I became very sick. I found out that I had developed an allergic reaction to almost all kinds of cleaning products, especially bleach. My first thought was "how am I supposed to clean my home without bleach and other cleaning products?" My doctor told me that people use natural ingredients mixed with water. I tried that but wasn’t very satisfied with the results because my home didn’t feel super clean and free of germs.
I did some research on common household products and learned that there are so many dangerous chemicals in them. I was shocked to learn that chemicals found in home cleaning and personal care products have been linked to Birth Defects, Psychological Abnormalities, Headaches, Depression, Allergies, Asthma, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Eczema, IBS, ADD/ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS and Cancer. This scared me and made me concerned for my family.
I began a search for cleaning products, which are free of harsh chemicals, but more effective than mixing vinegar with water. After spending an hour in the cleaning products aisle of our local store, I couldn’t find one product without harsh chemicals. I was very upset. That was 4 years ago.
A year later, I was doing some research online for a career working from home. During this search I found a wellness company, who manufactures products we use every day that were free of harmful chemicals. Their mission is to help families detox their homes. I was tickled to death. I needed to use healthier products that would super clean my home and kill germs plus I needed a way to earn money working from home. I found two solutions from one company. I couldn't wait to try out these new products and was amazed how effective these products cleaned my home. My family even commented that they felt so much healthier with our new cleaning and personal care products. 3 years ago, I made the right choice to shop at a store that offered healthier and safer household products.
Since we have converted our home over to safer, healthier products, I have noticed a big difference between our home and the public schools. All summer, my kids stay healthy but after returning to school, they get one illness after another. They develop sore throats, coughing, dizzy spells, headaches and colds. I believe these illnesses are the direct results of bleach, and other cleaning and personal care products that the schools are using.
I am very happy knowing that we are living in a healthier and safer home. I enjoy sharing my personal experiences with others and teaching families how they can be healther by detoxing their home.
For those who are like me and need a way to earn an income from home, I love helping moms and dads work from home.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
My mission is to help everyone to understand how unsafe their home is and how it is affecting the health of everyone in their household. Everyday people buy cleaning and personal care products from their local stores unaware of the chemicals these products contain. These harmful chemicals can cause allergies, asthma, respiratory illness, central nervous system (CNS) disorders, birth defects, cancer and even death. Many of these products have toxic ingredients that aren’t even listed on the labels.
One common ingredient that is not listed on the label is formaldehyde. Johnson and Johnson baby products. I do not believe any one would rub products on their skin or their baby's skin that has the potential of causing cancer. The trouble is people aren't aware of the dangers and don't know they have options. I can show you how to detox your home and live a healthier, more vibrant life., or a formaldehyde releasing agent, is used frequently in both cleaning and personal care products because it is a cheap preservative. Formaldehyde is linked to cancer and Q-15, a formaldehyde releasing agent, is found in many personal care products, even