Thursday, May 12, 2011

My First Article

I’m a wife and mother of 3. With 5 of us in our home, it is important to me to organize and clean our home every day. I do my best to keep our home clean, safe and free of germs. In the past, I used bleach to clean almost everything until one day I became very sick. I found out that I had developed an allergic reaction to almost all kinds of cleaning products, especially bleach. My first thought was "how am I supposed to clean my home without bleach and other cleaning products?" My doctor told me that people use natural ingredients mixed with water. I tried that but wasn’t very satisfied with the results because my home didn’t feel super clean and free of germs.

I did some research on common household products and learned that there are so many dangerous chemicals in them. I was shocked to learn that chemicals found in home cleaning and personal care products have been linked to Birth Defects, Psychological Abnormalities, Headaches, Depression, Allergies, Asthma, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Eczema, IBS, ADD/ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS and Cancer. This scared me and made me concerned for my family.

I began a search for cleaning products, which are free of harsh chemicals, but more effective than mixing vinegar with water. After spending an hour in the cleaning products aisle of our local store, I couldn’t find one product without harsh chemicals. I was very upset. That was 4 years ago.

A year later, I was doing some research online for a career working from home. During this search I found a wellness company, who manufactures products we use every day that were free of harmful chemicals. Their mission is to help families detox their homes. I was tickled to death. I needed to use healthier products that would super clean my home and kill germs plus I needed a way to earn money working from home. I found two solutions from one company. I couldn't wait to try out these new products and was amazed how effective these products cleaned my home. My family even commented that they felt so much healthier with our new cleaning and personal care products. 3 years ago, I made the right choice to shop at a store that offered healthier and safer household products.

Since we have converted our home over to safer, healthier products, I have noticed a big difference between our home and the public schools. All summer, my kids stay healthy but after returning to school, they get one illness after another. They develop sore throats, coughing, dizzy spells, headaches and colds. I believe these illnesses are the direct results of bleach, and other cleaning and personal care products that the schools are using.

I am very happy knowing that we are living in a healthier and safer home. I enjoy sharing my personal experiences with others and teaching families how they can be healther by detoxing their home.

For those who are like me and need a way to earn an income from home, I love helping moms and dads work from home.

Chasity Davis